Sunday, March 25, 2007

Third times a charm!

Here we go again! Wasn't that a song? Anyway, third times a charm so they say. (Who are they and why do they keep saying these things since no one seems to know who THEY are?)
I hope to keep up with my blog this time. The last two years have been kinda rough. Maybe I'll expound on that later.

I'd much rather keep this blog light and fun. This blog is for me. My motherhood mayhem, madness and a myriad of many, many moments of side splitting laughter. Like the time I shouted to my son "STOP SUCKING!!!!!"

He had very bad cold and was making disgusting noises as only 6 yr old boys can. My husband is still laughing, so are his relatives in FLA, and my parents. Hope you are, too.

Mousse

1 comment:

Kris said...

Isn't that funny the things we say as moms AND the things or kids say? Just the other day Thing One bought a drumstick ice cream cone (the one overed in peanuts) and after opening it yelled out, "AWWWW ny nuts fell off!". I about choked on my Hagen Das. HEhe.

K.